Monday 13 May 2019

Monday May 13th


This morning, we are learning about Spring - le printemps. We are working on listening, cooperating, fine motor skills, sharing, cleaning!

We are running out of tissues - we would gladly accept donations of tissue boxes! :)

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather - boots, coat, etc.


Reminders:

Tuesday: Reading log with 3 little books.
Thursday: Library Day and Pizza Day
Friday: PD Day - No school for the students
Monday: Holiday

une flaque d'eau

Le garcon a des bottes.

Les garcons jouent au soccer.


Elle a un seau.


un arbre




Elle joue a la marelle.


Les filles jouent dans le sable.

Morning comments:

I like playing with the blocks with my friends.
I made a castle.
I like playing soccer outside.
I like playing at the doll center with my friend.
I like playing outside, making a soup.
I like playing at the castle with my friend.
I like playing in the water and in the sand with my friends.
I like making a tent with the resources blocks with my friends.
I like showing my flower.
I like working at the art table, making a book.
I like making chocolate for Mme.
I like playing at the marble center.
I like playing with the big blocks on the carpet.

Reading to the class!












Our Grade 5 and 6 friends came to read their french works to us. Beau travail!


des pissenlits
des tulipes




completing a survey












No comments:

Post a Comment