Wednesday 29 May 2019

Wednesday, May 30th

We have caterpillars! They have been eating a lot! We are excited to see them crawl around their little enclosure!
Tomorrow is our Library day - please make sure your child has his/her library book.
Friday is pizza day.
We play outside every day - please make sure your child is dressed for the weather - even in the morning!

Pictures from Monday's outdoor gym class:
















Morning comments:

I like making a speedboat with the blocks. It can turn into an underwater speedboat.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like playing at the space station.
I like playing at the sand table.
I like making a beetle and a ladybug and writing with Mme.
I like reading to Miss Jessica.
I like the reading corner.
I like playing with my friends at the wooden blocks.














What we know about bees:

Bees go to flowers then back to the hive and keep doing this all day!
Bees do a dance to show where to find flowers.
Bees feed the babies and the queen.
Bees share their honey with other bees.
If you bother a bee, it might sting you.
The queen bee lays the eggs.
Bees can sting.
Bees use their stinger to fight predators.
Bees sting to protect their babies.
Bees will sometimes use old rodent burrows.




















No comments:

Post a Comment