Friday 24 May 2019

Friday, May 24th

It's another busy day in Kindergarten. We are talking and learning about insects. Our space station is starting to come together. We made beautiful planets and stars.

Today we are sending home your children's work that has been posted in the classroom. You can see their development since September. What an improvement! :) You can keep this work at home.

We play outside every day - even in the morning. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather. The trick this Spring seems to be to dress in layers!

If you have any small classroom books at home, please return them to school. Thank you!






















Comments:

I like making a humongous castle out of magtiles, with my best friend.
I like naming a planet - it's called Pizza Planet.
I made a car with colours.
I like resting.
I like playing with the magtiles, making a humongous house. The best part was sharing the blocks with my friends.
I like cleaning up.
I like playing at the space station with my friend.
I like listening to our Mystery reader.
I like reading Polar Bear, Polar bear to all of the children.
I like naming my planet Jaku.
I like making a planet and a star.
I like hearing blog comments.
I like making my own planet - Cutie Pie.







Our space station is busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment