Monday 27 May 2019

Monday May 27th

Brr! Another cold spring morning. Please make sure your children are dressed for the crazy weather we are having this year.

We are continuing our Insect inquiry - your children are quite knowledgeable and curious about learning more!

Morning comments:

I like playing at the playdough with my friend.
I like drawing bugs and writing their names.
I like sorting bugs.
I like making a mailbox.
I like working with the plus plus blocks.
I like making a mailbox.
I made a list.
I like colouring with my friend.
I like making a game with my friend.

Reminders for the week:

Thursday: Library day - please return library book in big ziploc bag.
Friday: Pizza day for those who ordered.
Don't forget about Jump rope for heart fundraising.































No comments:

Post a Comment