Tuesday 14 May 2019

Tuesday, May 14th

Rain, rain go away! This morning, we are building, writing, creating, and reading with the Reading Ladies. This is our last week handing out books for the reading logs. Please make sure all books are returned next Tuesday. We now have some friends reading 500 and 600 books! Wow! You can keep filling out the logs at home if this encourages your child to read.

Reminders:

Thursday is our library day. It is also library day.

Friday is a PD day and Monday is a Holiday.

We have received a few boxes of tissues - thank you! We might need a few more to get to the end of June! :)


Morning comments:

I made a bed for my bear out of the big blocks.
I made a flower.
We made a "crasher".
I like making a little castle with the blocks.
I like hearing everyone's beautiful blog comments.
I like making a blue flower.
I like making a house for my bear.
I like playing the piano.
I like having a meeting with my friends.
I like making a house with decorations outside.


























No comments:

Post a Comment