Monday 6 May 2019

Monday May 6th

The students did such a good job this morning, singing at the Spirit Assembly. Don't worry, we will sing again when you drop by on Thursday morning.

We have a very busy Education Week. Tomorrow is our Field Trip - we will be taking the bus right away at 9:15. Please make sure your child is here on time.

Wednesday, grandparents are invited to come in from 10:45 to 11:30 to read with their grandchild.

Thursday, you are invited to come and visit the classroom, from 9:15 to 10:30.














Look our tulips are blooming!
Comments:

I like playing at the trains with my friends.
I like playing at the red bricks.
I like going to the Assembly and singing I am the earth.
I like singing I am the earth.
I like playing making a tornado with my friends.
I like making a card for my Mom.
I like playing outside.
I like playing with the blocks and the numbers.
I like the art center.







No comments:

Post a Comment