Tuesday 28 May 2019

Tuesday, May 28th

Rain, rain go away! Today we are exploring the space station, building and writing. We are continuing our inquiry on insects and making spiders - arachnids!

We also watched the Twinderella play this afternoon - what a fantastic play!

Reminders:

Thursday is our library day - please return library book in a ziploc bag.
Friday is pizza day for those who ordered.
We are still fundraising for Jump Rope for Heart. Fundraising sheets are due on Monday.

Morning comments:

I like making some flowers on the mural.
I like making a spider.
I like coming to school.
I like making the long bug puzzle.
I like making bugs with the blocks.
I like making a game.
I like working at the playdough with my friends.
I like playing with the wooden blocks.
I like playing at the space station.















We borrowed these toys from childcare. Aren't they interesting?




No comments:

Post a Comment