Wednesday 22 May 2019

Tuesday, May 21st

We hope you had a wonderful long weekend! This morning we have a building challenge - can you build a tall, stable building? We had the rulers out to measure. Our tallest building was 156 cm!

Morning comments:

I made a huge building.
I made a yellow heart for my Mom.
I like making a rainbow with the paint.
I like making "Starry Night" with the paint.
I like making a tower with a friend.
I made a building with the magformers.
I like making a barn with the horses.
I like working at the art center.
I like making a climber with the paint.

Thank you to our Reading Ladies who took care of our reading program this year. I will add up the number of books read and let you know this week. If you have any little books at home, please return them to school in your child's communication bag. Thank you!

We have a nice, relaxing week....no reminders! :)























No comments:

Post a Comment