Wednesday 15 May 2019

Wednesday, May 15th

This morning we had our Kick Off Assembly for Jump Rope for Heart. We even saw Miss Jessica skip rope for a really long time! Pledge sheets are in your child's school bag. We thank you for your support.

Reminders:

Thursday: Library Day, Pizza Day
Friday: PD Day - No school
Monday: Holiday
next Tuesday: Last reading log day- please return all little books as most of these books are from Mme Chantal's own collection.















Jump Rope for Heart presentation



Morning comments:

I made a soccer player with the plus plus blocks.
I like making a girl and boy caterpillar with my friends.
I like making a big line with all different patterns on it - with the plus plus blocks.
I like playing at the dollhouse with my friends.
I like making a huge house with the magformers.
I made a robot car with the blocks.
I like making a dog with the plus plus blocks.
I like making a caterpillar with all of my friends. Then we played with it.














No comments:

Post a Comment