Friday 6 November 2015

Fantastic Friday

This morning, we started reading a Hibernation book. We also had a class survey about our favourite food at a restaurant. We wrote some words with pegs. We made pizzas and hamburgers with the playdough. We made some poppies too!













We also did some yoga in the learning commons.

This afternoon, we continued reading books on Hibernation and explored centers.

writing menus

puzzle teamwork



eating lunch at our pizzeria



writing rhyming words

hovercraft car

Students' comments from today:
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked playing with the gears.
I liked writing rhyming words.
I liked playing in the pizzeria.
I liked drawing.
I liked voting for our survey.
I liked playing with the blocks with my friends.
I liked making the Frozen puzzle - 48 pieces!!
I liked playing with my friends!
I liked eating!







No comments:

Post a Comment