Wednesday 25 November 2015

Wonderful Wednesday

We had another busy day in kindergarten. We even read a book about Busy Beavers and talked about their growing teeth. In french, we say <des castors>.
We started decorating our bulletin board with some gingerbread cookies and listened to the story of the Gingerbread Bear! We also put some gingerbread men in numerical order. Des bonhommes de pain d'epice.


gingerbread craft and lots of glue!



Look! This is the same as in the book!





Students' comments from today:

I liked playing with my friends at the legos.
I liked making a gingerbread craft.
I liked playing in the snow with my friends.
I liked eating my snack.
I liked playing at the playdough.
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked playing in the vet's office.
I liked making a ginormous ship and a robot!
I liked making a beaver craft!
I liked resting!

Here we are telling Mme Chantal and Mrs. Jessica what to write on the blog!


The gingerbread craft was a big hit! Much glue was used!
Don't forget to pack your child's reading log, book and ziploc bag. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment