Thursday 5 November 2015

Teeth-checking Thursday

This morning, we got our teeth checked by the dental hygienist. Say Ah! We worked on our cutting skills by cutting out flyers and creating menus for our restaurant. We went to the gym and worked on our listening skills by doing Listen and Move and playing volleyball.

making menus


writing

Smart board game

climbing time

building a castle

Dance it out!


making brownies!

making a sand castle

funny shadows

This afternoon:
nature walk


drawing nature





playing Boggle

This afternoon, we went on a nature walk and drew some pictures outside! We also made a book about Animals in Winter. You can read it with your child tonight.

Students' Comments from today:

I made a book with 3 friends.
I liked making a book.
I liked playing outside.
I had a great time playing at recess.
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked doing a nature walk!
I liked learning!




No comments:

Post a Comment