Monday 2 November 2015

We have had a busy day in Kindergarten. This morning, we went to the gym for a Caught You Caring Assembly. We also wondered where the geese were flying and found out that some even go as far as northern Mexico! We then started wondering what other animals do in the winter. We will have to do some research to find out!
We now have a restaurant in our dramatic play area, the Mama Mia Pizzeria. At our art table this morning, we did some marble painting on poppies. We will be talking about Remembrance Day in the next few weeks.

marble painting poppies




What do animals do in Winter?

This is our school!

cozy reading

What is on the menu today?

practising numbers

poppies in a field


What do you want to eat?


Can I take your order please?


Magnetic fun!


My playdough butterflies are migrating to Mexico!


This afternoon we talked about hibernation, we drew some mazes and pictures of different animals that hibernate and their homes.  Many of us worked in teams to complete several puzzles.


Hibernation and Migration mural




We are building a ship! Do you want to help us?



I liked playing with playdough.
I liked playing in our new mama mia pizzeria.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked making a hibernation and migration mural.
I liked our new hibernation song.

Classroom Reminders:
We are going to the library to exchange our books tomorrow. 
Notes were sent home last week to book interviews online. If you are having trouble getting an interview, please write me a note in your child's communication book and I will find a time for an interview. 




No comments:

Post a Comment