Monday 16 November 2015

Sunny Monday

This morning, we had an interesting talk about animals that would be good pets. The students came up with quite a list. We had to say no to sharks and bears!

saving animals

sorting animals

challenge: build an animal enclosure out of duplos

drawing an x-ray

making playdough pizza

We were saving the puppy's life.

animals and their habitats

aquarium puzzle

animal shelter

animals sorting

puzzle with numbers and animals

yummy snack

x-ray station

writing with word tiles
I liked being a vet.
I liked sorting the sea creature animals.
I liked eating.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked building a house for all of the animals.
I liked playing with my friends.
I missed the teachers when I wasn't at school.

tangrams on Osmo

waiting to see the vet

writing animal words with the pegs

making animals



vets at work!

gears and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree and letters

Students' comments:
I liked playing at the vet's office.
I liked playing outside.
I liked making a cat.
I liked making a dog.
I liked making my shark and my fish.
I liked playing with the ipad.
I liked writing words on the white board with my friend.
I liked playing with my friends.



Classroom Reminders;
Thursday is Jersey and Hat Day - a fundraiser for the United Way. Bring your toonie and wear your favourite Hat and Jersey!

Scholastic Book orders due Nov. 18th.
Parent Interviews throughout the week and on Thursday night. Please contact the school if you are unable to be at your interview. Thank you!



1 comment:

  1. I love the Blog! I am so glad you told me about it today. Thanks Mme Chantal :-)

    ReplyDelete