Wednesday 4 November 2015

Wonderful Wednesday

This morning, we talked about hibernation and migration. We sang our Hibernation Song. We made beautiful poppies, had fun in our Pizzeria and made cars with gears. We also went to the gym to get some exercise!
We are cooking!

The bear is laying down!

I'm making a poppy!

We are making a snow house!

Writing words with pegs!

The animals are hibernating!

We are building!

puzzle teamwork

migrating butterflies

more teamwork!

squirrel on the Lite Brite!

a car and a super hero thing

This afternoon, we are continuing our research and reading about squirrels. We are also writing menus for our restaurant.






We are loving puzzles these days! There are puzzles everywhere!

Students' comments:

I enjoyed the end of the day work!
I liked playing pokemon outside!
I liked making the bear book!
I liked playing outside!
I liked making the menus.
I liked playing with the gears!
I liked eating!
I loved playing with my friends.

Classroom Reminders:
The reading ladies will be coming to read with the children tomorrow. Please make sure you continue filling out your child's reading log and return the little book to school.









No comments:

Post a Comment