Tuesday 17 November 2015

Frosty Tuesday

Did you notice the frost this morning? Brr! It's getting cooler! This morning, we practiced saying the animal words in french like: un chien, un chat, un hamster, un lapin, une tortue. We also went to the library to exchange our books.
tangrams

taking care of our animals

x-ray making station

playdough fun



Vets at work!

building our new village together

Listening to a funny story in the Learning Commons.

Reading a silly story about animals.

This afternoon, we read a story about a vet fixing all of the toy animals. We had new centers this afternoon and we learned how to use a viewmaster. We also learned how to play a memory game.

good listening!

new memory games

looking at animals with the viewmasters and then writing a list of animals or making a book

vet taking care of the animals

painting station

I see a zebra!

sounding out words

more writing!

busy building blocks

Comments from today:

I liked playing outside.
I made a house with the duplos.
I liked looking at the viewmasters.
I liked making a hedgehog craft.
I liked the new memory game.
I liked playing in the vet's office.
I liked playing with the duplos.
I liked eating a snack.
I liked playing with the playdough.
I liked saving a pet's life in the vet's office.

Class reminders:

Scholastic orders are due tomorrow if you are interested in ordering books.
Thursday is Wear your Hat and Jersey Day as a fundraiser for United Way.
Friday is a PD Day - no school on Friday.





No comments:

Post a Comment