Thursday 19 November 2015

Hat and Jersey Day

Happy Hat and Jersey Day! This morning, we learned about whales and dolphins. We are working on our fine motor skills at the paint center and the playdough center. Some of us are finding animal words throughout the room and writing them. We are building shelters with the duplos and taking care of animals at the vet center. We are continuing our animal habitats posters.

Hat and Jersey Day


painting a snake and a tree

making pizza and cookies

building the track together

fixing the cat's ear

Look at our writing!
While we were exploring centers, we saw a big, brown squirrel - un ecureuil -  tasting the pine cones right by our classroom window. His tail seemed to be a little bit damaged. He ran around the front yard very quickly!

Comments from this morning:
I liked playing tangrams on the ipad with my friend.
I liked painting.
I liked playing outside.
I liked eating!
I liked playing with my friends.
I liked the playdough.
I liked playing with the trains.
I liked colouring.
I liked playing with the blocks.
I liked writing the words around the room.


It's your turn!


Write the room!

Artists at work!

Vet at work!




Thank you to the reading ladies who came to read with us today! Don't forget that tomorrow is a PD Day. Interviews tonight. In order to stay on schedule, please knock at your designated time. Thank you!

Comments from today:
I liked to play with the playdough.
I liked cutting a shark.
I liked resting.
I liked playing outside.
I liked making puzzles with my friends.
I had fun playing dominoes with my friends.
I liked snack.
I liked eating and colouring!
I liked getting new books with the reading ladies.
I liked playing tag.

Sorry for the publishing delay! Interviews! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment