Tuesday 10 November 2015

Thinking Tuesday

This morning, we really enjoyed the book that Mrs. Jessica read to us. There was a challenge at the playdough table - can you write an animal name with the letter stamps?
We also went to the library to exchange our books.


Building a house - une maison.


What would you like to order?

Where does the animals go in the winter?

drawing pictures


building a hospital




This is a bear in a cave.


We are writing words and making a pattern at the same time!


hibernation posters

chef

decorating chef's hat

hibernation poster

making letters

Students' comments from today:

I liked playing outside.
I liked the new playdough!
I liked making the chef's hat!
I liked making a poppy.
I liked placing the animals where they belonged.
I liked writing words.
I liked making a hibernation poster.
I liked playing soccer with my friends outside.
I liked playing tag outside.
I liked playing in the restaurant.
I liked making a ladybug.
I liked playing with the blocks.



Classroom reminders:
We are celebrating Remembrance Day tomorrow at 9:30 in the Learning Commons. Each student will receive a poppy.

Scholastic orders are due Nov. 18th if you are interested in ordering books. Order forms can be paid either online or by cheque. The online code is HOHOHO for this month's order form.

Please continue encouraging independence when your child is getting ready for school.


No comments:

Post a Comment