Tuesday 24 November 2015

First Snowy Day!

First snowy day! We played outside in the snow - we brought out some buckets and made some small castles and had some snowy fun! We had rosy cheeks when we came back in!











Busy saving animals!


experimenting with wax crayons and paint

reading together
Read us a story please!


Comments from this morning:

I liked playing at the vet's office with my friends.
I liked playing outside in the snow!
I liked playing with the buckets outside in the snow.
I liked playing in the snow, pretending to be Santa Claus!
I liked racing in the snow!
I liked eating snack!
I liked painting!
I liked making a candle.

Here we are getting ready to go outside to play. We decided to have the SK's get ready on the carpet and the JK's get ready in the coatroom. This way, everyone had a bit more room to get those snowpants on! Please review at home - put snowpants on before boots, etc. Thank you!



almost ready

We read some books after lunch and found out that baby hedgehogs are called hoglets! Did you know that? It's something new for us!

glittery snowflakes

how do you write....


number game



We also watched a short video on foxes. Do you know what baby foxes are called? Here's a hint: same as a baby bear.

Comments:
I liked playing outside.
I liked playing outside with my friends.
I liked to decorate a snowflake.
I liked writing my big list of animals.
I liked playing in the vet's office.
I liked making a dog craft.
I liked eating!
I liked making a fox.
I liked chasing my friend outside, pretending that he was Santa!

Classroom reminders:
Please label every item that comes to school. 
Please send in extra mittens and socks.
Continue to encourage your children to get ready independently. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment