Thursday 12 November 2015

Rainy Thursday

It's a misty day in Kindergarten. This morning, we talked about hibernating animals and started a survey about whether or not we have pets at home. We also did some yoga in the library to stretch and move around.

signing up for a turn at the smart board game

What are you making with the playdough?

des écureuils
making letters

reading Brown Bear together

gears, gears and more gears

writing

poppy field

Comments from this morning:
I liked my snack.
I liked cleaning up the playdough.
I liked colouring a squirrel.
I liked voting.
I liked making my squirrel picture.
I liked playing with the poppies at the light table.
I liked playing the game on the smart board.
I liked playing with my friends.
I liked doing yoga in the library.
I liked reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear.


We also read Panda Bear, Panda Bear, what do you see? This afternoon, the students had a book request - There was an old lady, who swallowed the sea..... They really enjoyed this story and the puppet that Mrs. Jessica uses to read the story.

class survey

Brown bear, brown bear....

un serpent

It's a castle for a princess!

I made a puppy!

We are building together!


Thank you to the reading ladies who came in to read with us and exchange our little books. Some students have read over 40 books already! Way to go!

Class reminders:
Tomorrow is pizza day for those who have ordered pizza.

Students' comments from today:

I liked making puppets.
I liked eating.
I liked reading a book with the reading ladies.
I liked playing with the gears.
I liked playing in our restaurant.
I liked playing with the Duplos.
I liked making puppets on the black paper.
I liked taking the bus.
I liked playing with my friends.
I love my teachers.









No comments:

Post a Comment