Monday 23 November 2015

Mystery Monday

This morning, we had a discussion about birds migrating and birds staying here. We talked about blue jays and cardinals, identifying the males and females. We had a busy morning exploring centers and then going to the gym for some physical activity.



colouring ocean animals

cutting some animals

healthy snacks

une maison

puzzle teamwork

bringing a sick pet to the vet

animal dominoes
puzzles, puzzles everywhere

writing words in playdough

learning more about sharks

Comments from this morning:
I liked playing with the duplos.
I liked playing with the trains.
I liked colouring the animals.
I made a gingerbread man with the duplos.
I liked snack.
I liked playing with my friends.
I liked making animals.
We made puzzles.
I liked looking at cardinals and blue jays.
I liked playing in the gym.
I liked playing in the vet's office.

Come and see our castle!

Getting ready for Advent

Our hamster is hurt!

We made a plane together!


I can trace numbers!

I see a moose!


writing colour words





This afternoon, we read a book about Sea Creatures. We found out that baby seals are called the same as baby bats. Do you know what it is? We also made cardinals and blue jays, des cardinaux et des geais bleus, for our class tree.

Comments from today:
I liked making my purple candle.
I liked playing in the vet's office.
I liked resting.
I liked playing with my friends outside.
I liked making a male cardinal. He was all red.
I liked making a pink candle.
I liked playing at the duplos with my friends.
I liked making a ship with my friends.
I liked playing with the legos.
I liked eating my snack.

Tomorrow is our library day - don't forget to send in your child's book in a ziploc bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment