Friday 3 November 2017

Building Friday

This morning, we are talking about migration and hibernation. We have a new building center that is very popular today. We have different animals in the sand box center. We are making poppies and using playdough.

Morning comments:

This morning, I like building at the construction center.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing in the building area with my friends.
I like playing at the playdough with my friends.
I like playing in the sand with my friends.

Please note: Kindergarten Progress reports will be sent home on November 13th.

We play outside all day. If possible, please send your child to school wearing splash pants and rain boots on wet days. Thank you!

Scholastic book orders are due Nov. 9th, if you are interested in ordering books.










Afternoon comments:

I like playing in the construction site with my friends.
This afternoon, I like having a snack.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like coloring the signs.
I like reading.
I like reading a story with Miss Jessica.
I like playing outside.
I like when Miss Jessica read me a story.




We are making the Eiffel tower!





No comments:

Post a Comment