Thursday 16 November 2017

Misty Thursday

It's another busy day in Kindergarten. We are building, creating, painting, sharing and cooperating. This is also our day to exchange our library books.

Reminders: Tomorrow is PJ Day for United Way. We will be accepting donations. Your child can wear his or her pajamas and bring a small stuffy.

Morning comments:

This morning, I like working at the construction site and making a house for a pony.
I like playing at the marble center.
I like playing at the playdough. I made a home for a wolf.
This morning I like painting a sky.
I like painting a river.
I like playing in the playdough.
I like painting.
I like coming to school and learning stuff and making new friends.
I like playing at the building centre.
I made a home for a bunny with the playdough.
I like painting a castle.
I like playing at the grocery store.
I made a habitat for a bear with the paint.
I made a tower with the playdough.














Comments:
This afternoon, I like playing in the construction site, making different buildings.
I like playing at the building corner.
I like making my geese.
I like playing outside.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like making art.
I like playing in the grocery store.
I like reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment