Saturday 25 November 2017

Chilly Thursday

This morning we went to the library and listened to a funny story about a bear who had baby chicks.  We made aboriginal dot paintings.  At the math center we counted with bears and wrote the number, and sorted dominoes into the right caves.  We also built with light brix and brick blocks.

I like doing the winter clothing write the room.
I liked building a house at the marble center.
I liked building world structures in the construction site.
I liked playing with the friend of the day felt story.
I liked making a dot painting.
I liked building with blocks.
I like coming to school.
I liked playing at the book center.
I liked walking to school with my freind

Today Mme Chantal was away and Mrs. Coburn was here. She liked reading us a story.

This afternoon we read Bear Snores On and drew pictures of who might sneek into our cave if we were sleeping.  We played with playdough, made puzzles and lacing cards.

I like tidying and playing with my friends.
I like drawing pictures and writing my friends names.
I liked reading a book.
I liked making a bear cave with the playdough.
This afternoon I liked making a chair at the construction center.
I liked playing at the cube and light table center.



(technical difficulties with photos today but we go in a few at the end)


No comments:

Post a Comment