Wednesday 22 November 2017

Wonderful Wednesday

We were very excited this morning to be invited to a special presentation by elders Mr. Frost and Mr. Frost. They showed us drums and told us about their connection to mother earth, talked about antlers and furs and explained the importance of the Talking Stick. Thank you!




I liked playing in the grocery store.
I liked going to the library for the special presentation.
I liked coloring a drum and talking stick.
I liked going to the gym and playing soccer.
I liked building at the construction center.
I liked playing with a felt story.

This afternoon we made aboriginal dot drawings, built with brick blocks and log blocks, matched dominoes to the right cave and traced white board letters.



I liked playing with the Good Samaratan story.
I liked doing the write the room.
I liked building with the brick blocks.
This afternoon I liked making a dot picture.
This afternoon I liked matching all the dominoes.
I liked playing outside.


Reminders:

Tomorrow is our Library Day. Please send in your child's library book in the large ziploc bag.

Friday is a PD Day. No school for the students.

Due to technical difficulties, we can't download today's pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment