Thursday 2 November 2017

Rainy Thursday

We had a Caught you Caring assembly this morning. We are building, making poppies, using playdough and building a village with the waffle blocks.





Morning comments:

I like playing in the kitchen.
I like making a poppy.
This morning, I like building with the waffle blocks - I'm making a village.
I like playing at the playdough.
I like marble painting.
I like playing at the marble works.
I like making a costume out of playdough.
I like bringing the books back to the library with my friend.
This morning I liked reading a story.









This afternoon, we had different challenges: can you make a bear den? Can you make a letter with shapes?

Scholastic orders are due on Nov. 9th if you are interested in ordering books. Tomorrow is NOT pizza day. Please make sure your child has a lunch. Please continue sending in healthy snacks.

Comments:

I like drawing my tree.
I like eating a snack.
This afternoon, I like making a poppy.
I like making a home for  my bear family.
I like playing at the reading centre.
I like making a star out of playdough.
I like writing words.
I like making an owl in the tree.
I like drawing.



1 comment:

  1. I love seeing how Nicoli had enjoyed being in your class in JK and now in SK! He’s so involved! Love seeing his pics of learning each day! 😍

    ReplyDelete