Thursday 9 November 2017

Chilly Thursday

This morning we continued our work on poppies and peace for Remembrance day.  We worked with teddy bears and ten frames, built with play stix and made Flanders field with playdough.

I like playing in the kitchen.
I like playing with the habitat and migration felt board.
I liked reading in the book area.
I liked playing at the construction center with my friends.
I liked playing at the playdough center.
I like building with the play stix.
I like reading chicka chicka boom boom.
I liked making a village with blocks.
I liked doing the write the room.
I liked making a craft.
This morning I liked playing at the blocks making a city.





This afternoon we built more habitats for animals to hibernate in, did a Remembrance day write the room and made letters using tan grams.






I liked making a chicka chicka boom boom tree.
This afternoon I liked making a bear cave at the blocks.
I liked playing outside.
I liked making a thomas the train puzzle.
I liked drawing flowers and a park.
I liked coming to school and learning.
I liked reading books.
I liked making a poppy.
I liked making letters with tan grams.



No comments:

Post a Comment