Monday 13 November 2017

Marvelous Monday

Reminders: tomorrow is our reading log day. Please send in orange reading log along with little books and ziploc bag. Thank you!

Friday is United Way PJ Day and stuffy. We are accepting $2 donations for the United Way. The children can wear their warm PJ's and bring a small stuffy. Thank you!

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed warmly.

This morning we are talking about animals that live underground. We are using new playdough - thank you! We have a new grocery store opened - the cashiers have been very busy! We are building roads out of paper and blocks and our building site continues to be booming.








measuring the tower



It is time to tidy up.....song on the piano

The Good Samaritan

How many bears in the bag?

Match the animal with its habitat





writing the room







Morning comments:

I liked playing in the building center.
I liked doing the survey.
I like playing in the playdough center with my friends.
I like going to the gym.
I like playing in the grocery store center.
This morning I liked making my road.
I liked drawing at the craft center.
I liked my friend reading a story to me.
I liked doing the write the room.

Afternoon comments:

I like playing at the kitchen.
This afternoon, I like playing at the construction center. 
I like when my friend was reading me a book.
I like making a craft.
I like reading.
I like playing at the grocery store.
I like playing outside.
I like coming to school.
I like coming to school and learning stuff.
I like counting bears.
I like writing the room.
I like going in the safe place.
I like reading books to my friends.


1 comment: