Monday 20 November 2017

Snowy Monday

We are so excited to play in the snow today! We are counting and matching dominoes, building a house with blocks, using playdough and starting to make our Christmas wishlists. If you have any old toy flyers at home, we will gladly take them for you - we love cutting them up and making wish lists!

Our grocery store and building centre continue to be very busy.

Reminders: Tomorrow is our Reading Log Day - please send in your child's orange reading log, 3 little books and ziploc bag. Thank you!

Please encourage your children to get dressed independently. Thank you!
















Morning comments:

I like building at the building centre.
This morning I like playing at the little red blocks and going to the gym.
I like playing at the waffle blocks.
I like playing at the playdough with my friend.
This morning, I like playing in the gym with my friends.
I like doing the survey - do you wear mittens or gloves?
This morning I like making a wish list.
This morning I like playing at the little red blocks.
I like playing at the marble centre.
I like making my Christmas list.
I like making a house.
I like making my Christmas list with the horse trailer.
I like playing outside.
I like playing in the snow.

This afternoon we were making pictures of things we like with markers, writing our friends names and hibernation words.  We built structures with light blocks and rubicks blocks and bought groceries in our grocery store.

This afternoon I made a picture of princesses with markers.
I liked resting with my stuffy name Maddy.
This afternoon I liked reading a book with Mrs.V.
I liked helping my friend build a tower.
I liked writing my friends names.
I liked playing outside in the snow.
I like coming to school.
This afternoon i liked playing at the construction sight and making the CN tower.
I like playing in the grocery center.







No comments:

Post a Comment