Wednesday 8 November 2017

Peaceful Wednesday

Today, we are talking about Peace. How do we show peace at school, at home, in the class?

Reminders:

We will not be going to the library tomorrow as the shelves are being installed and filled. T

We would prefer for the children to wear neckwarmers instead of scarves - safer in the playground. Thank you! All mittens, hats, coats, etc. should be labelled with their name.

Tomorrow is the last day for Scholastic orders, if you are interested in ordering books.

Kindergarten Remembrance Day ceremony, Friday at 10:45.

Peace is ....

Teamwork!

We are making a pool!

Fun with Tegu blocks (magnetic wooden blocks)

Making interesting structures with wedgit blocks.

This afternoon we finished our work about what peace means to us.  We built habitats for bears with wooden log blocks, and made pictures with loose parts.  We also worked as a team and built towers in the construction center.

I liked making a poppy picture about peace.
This afternoon I liked working at construction center, building a tower and working together.
I liked playing outside.
I liked having quiet time in the safe place.
I liked building a house.
I like eating a snack.
I liked making a boat with loose parts.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked building at the log blocks.
I liked making a bear habitat.
I liked doing a Remembrance day write the room.



No comments:

Post a Comment