Friday 17 November 2017

PJ Friday

Happy pajama day! The children are so excited to be wearing their comfy pajamas and to bring their stuffies. This morning we are adding dominoes, matching animals to their habitats, making animal puppets and creating with the playdough.


Morning comments:

I like making with the dominoes.
I like tidying up and playing in the grocery store.
I like playing at the marble centre.
I like playing with my stuffy.
I like doing the Wheels on the Bus.
I like sorting the dominoes with my friend.
I like playing with the playdough.
I like working at the light table.
I like playing outside.
I like making something out of the waffle blocks.
I like sorting ALL of the dominoes with my friend. Way to go!
I like making an animal at the art table.
I like working at the felt board.
I like bringing my puppy to school.

















This afternoon, we are playing with the puppets we made this morning. We are also drawing pictures of our stuffies.







Afternoon comments:

I like playing in the puppet show.
I like playing outside.
This afternoon, I was playing at the grocery store with the cash register.
I like sleeping with my stuffy.
I like colouring my stuffy.
I like playing in the grocery store.
I like making my stuffy.
This afternoon, I like my friend reading books to me. I also played at the lego.
This afternoon, I like making my puppet.
I like making my stuffy.
I like being in the puppet show.
I like playing at the lego.
I like playing with my stuffy.


Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment