Monday 6 November 2017

Marvelous Monday

This morning we are talking about hibernation and migration. Our question of the day was: Would you like to migrate or hibernate in the winter. Some kids would like to hibernate and some would like to migrate! What about you? We are attempting to build a climber with a new toy this morning. We are making poppies, using playdough, working cooperatively at the new building center and trying to get our marble run to work. We also have some gym time to use our motor skills.

Reminders:

Tomorrow is our Reading Log Day. Please return orange duo tang and little books in ziploc bag provided. 

Scholastic orders are due Nov. 9th if interested in ordering books.

Kindergarten Remembrance Day celebration this Friday at 10:45 a.m in the learning commons.

Morning comments:

This morning, I liked working at the waffle blocks making a village.
I like going to the gym.
I like doing a craft.
This morning I like playing with the blocks, making the park.
I like playing in the construction center. I made a bouncy castle.
This morning I like helping my friend.
I like reading.
I like building at the marble works.
I like playing at the playdough with my friend.
I like making a poppy.
I like playing at the gym with my friend.
This morning I like playing in the sand.


















If you can zip up your coat by yourself, your name will be on the Zipper Club poster!











Afternoon comments:

This afternoon, I like making the super why puzzle.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like doing my signs.
I like making the park.
This afternoon, I like when my friend showed her picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment