Wednesday 15 November 2017

Sunny Wednesday

This morning we are looking at dot plates and guessing the number of dots - this is called subitizing. The students are getting quite good at recognizing dot patterns on 10 frames and on dot plates.
Today we are painting, counting bears, writing names, using playdough, building the Eiffel Tower and selling very expensive groceries! We are also going to the gym.

There was snow on the slide!

We are making the Eiffel Tower!












Do you want to hibernate or migrate?








Reminders:
Friday is PJ Day for United Way. Your child can wear a pajama and bring a small stuffy. We are accepting donations for United Way.

Tomorrow is our Library Day. Please send in your child's library book as well as the large ziploc bag.

Thank you for signing and returning the brown report card envelopes. There is no tear off on the kindergarten progress reports. You can keep both pages of the progress report at home.

We play outside every day. Please encourage your child to start getting dressed independently at home. 

Many friends have been bringing in crafts to show and tell the class. If your child is interested in bringing in a craft or a picture to share, this should be sent in on Fridays only. Thank you!







Afternoon comments:

I making some art.
I like tidying up.
This afternoon, I like making a habitat for a squirrel.
This afternoon, I like making a bear.
I like building at the building centre.
I like playing outside with my friend.
I like playing at the marble centre.
I like making the spider puzzle.



No comments:

Post a Comment