Tuesday 14 November 2017

Reading Tuesday

This morning we read the story about The Good Samaritan. We are reading books, working at the grocery store, building together, making hibernating animals at the craft table, using playdough and the marbleworks.











Morning comments:

This morning, I like playing in the construction center. I made a swimming pool.
I like making a craft.
This morning I like making a cube with the playdough.
This morning, I like playing at the grocery store.
This morning I like making a craft with my friends.
I like playing with the peg blocks.
I like matching the animals with their habitat.
I like working with the playdough. I made a dinosaur.
I like playing at the building center.
I made a rectangle with the playdough.
I like doing the write the room.
I like counting teddy bears.
I like writing the room.
I like when the reading buddies come.


Reminders: We play outside every day. Please encourage your child to get his or her winter coat and snowpants on by him or herself. We can help them with the zippers if necessary.

Please label all clothing items.








Thank you to our reading moms who came to read with us and exchanged our books. We have some friends who have read over 50 books - some kids might even be at 100 by next week! Woohoo! Keep reading at home!

Friday is PJ day for United Way. We are accepting $2 donations and the children wear their warmest pajamas.




No comments:

Post a Comment