Friday 10 November 2017

Remembrance Friday

We are getting ready for our Remembrance Day ceremony this morning. We are making poppies and flags with playdough. We are playing with Tegu blocks and building with marbleworks.

We also looked at a thermometer and talked about temperature. Brrr!

Morning comments:

This morning I was looking at the thermometer.
I like drawing a picture.
I like learning about peace.
I like coloring.
I like making a puzzle.
I like visiting another class and singing.
I like playing piano with Mme.
I like playing at the kitchen.
I like listening to the ceremony.
I like coming to school.
I like getting a poppy.
I like playing domino with Miss Jessica.
I like doing the  Remembrance Day Write the Room.
I like reading a book.






















Afternoon comments:

This afternoon, I like playing at the construction site trying to make a castle. We tried to work together.
I like playing outside.
I like making a poppy field with my friend.
I like reading a book.
I like writing the room with my friend.
I like reading books.
I like playing with the marbleworks.
I like having a rest.
I like helping my friend.
I like the ceremony.
I like playing at the light up lego.

Reminders:

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed warmly and comfortably. It would be good to have an extra pair of mittens in your child's school bag.
Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment