Friday 15 December 2017

Exciting Mail from the North Pole

Guess what? We got a big envelope from the North Pole! It was Huge letter from Santa and some sunflower seeds from Mrs. Claus. We were sooooo excited to read this together! It is now up in our Santa Workshop!















Morning comments:

I like Santa writing us a note and I like being on the Good list.
I like playing at the craft table.
I like coming to school and learning new stuff.
I like making my jar.
I like playing with the playdough.
This morning I like playing at the workshop.
I like playing with the blocks.
I like that the elf is watching us.
I like drawing a tree.
I like playing outside.

This afternoon we really enjoyed getting to go sing Christmas carols in the gym with the St.Peters band! They did a great job playing and we did a great job singing!















Afternoon comments:
This afternoon, I like coloring Rudolph.
I like playing outside in the snow.
I like going to the concert in the gym.
I like playing with my friend.
I like playing at the workshop.
I like doing my survey.

Reminders:

Library and reading log are cancelled for next week. Christmas concert on Dec. 20th in the afternoon. We are singing one song.

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed warmly. Thank you!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment