Wednesday 6 December 2017

Windy Wednesday

This morning we are reviewing our Christmas words, practicing our song for our performance in the Christmas Concert and talking about getting our ready for Christmas.

We are building, counting, making addition sentences with blocks, painting candy canes and working on cooperation.














Reminders:

Thursday: library day - return book in big ziploc bag.
Friday: Jump 2 math and pizza day

Emails were sent out to sign up your child for our Christmas field trip to Cumberland Village. Please complete the information online as noted in the email. Thank you! Paper copies are not being sent out.







Afternoon comments:

I like making a candy cane.
This afternoon I like making une canne de bonbon.
I like making a pattern.
I like doing the write the room.
I like doing the Christmas song.


No comments:

Post a Comment