Friday 22 December 2017

Festive Friday

This morning we are building, sharing and cooperating.

Reminders: Blankets are being sent home today to be washed. Please return them in January.







Morning comments:

I like playing at the foam blocks.
I like playing at the magnet blocks.
I like delivering books to the library with my friend.
I like playing at the light up lego and playing the piano with Mme.
I like giving cookies.
I like getting a picture with Mrs. Jessica.
I like playing at the Rudolph center, writing the Nice list.
I like playing with the lego.

This afternoon we watched Christmas movies and had a pop corn treat in our pajamas with our stuffy friends.















......and to all a good night!

Mrs. Jessica:
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I wanted to thank you all for the thoughtful gifts and well wishes for baby.  We are very lucky to be in such a supportive community.
Have a wonderful second semester, I will miss you all. 


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment