Friday 8 December 2017

Math Friday

This morning we are reviewing our French Christmas words, counting and matching, building and cooperating.


New playdough! Thank you!


Writing the Room






We are getting ready for our field trip on Thursday afternoon - some students are still not signed up online. Please sign your child up and pay for the trip through Cash Online before Sunday evening. Thank you!

Upcoming events:

Tuesday: reading log

Thursday: Christmas Store, Library and Trip to Cumberland Village

Pictures from Jump 2 Math. What a wonderful time they all had!


































Afternoon comments:

I like the bowling activity.
I like doing all of the activities.
I like the fishy activity.
I like passing the dice around with my legs.
I like going to the gym.
I like throwing the bean bag and then counting.
I like counting and crawling.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment