Tuesday 19 December 2017

Snowy Tuesday

It's a snowy day! We are doing crafts, writing Nice lists and cooperating and sharing. Our reading buddies came to read to us and one of our buddies even played a Christmas song on the piano for us! Thank you!

Reminders:

Concert tomorrow, starting at 1:00. If your child has red/white clothes and a Santa hat, he or she can wear it to school.

Pajama day on Friday.

Reading log and library cancelled for this week.

Please empty out your child's school bag every day as we are sending crafts home.


Morning comments:
I like writing at the Santa Center.
This morning I like the craft center. I made a decoration.
I like playing with the light up blocks with my friend.
I like playing at the lego with my friend.
I like playing at the playdough center.
I like playing outside with my friend.
I like reading a book.
I like making a Christmas tree.
I like when my reading buddy said hi to me outside.
I like wearing my Santa hat to school.
This morning I like making a craft.
I like coloring at the art table.
I like making a tree with the cuisinaire rods.
I like drawing a Christmas tree with my friend on the mural.





















Afternoon comments:

This afternoon, I like going to the concert.
I like playing outside.
This afternoon, I like singing.
We all like the Grade 6's with the lights.
I like Up on the Housetop.
This afternoon, I like going up on the stage.
I like Jingle Bell Rock.
I like the 2 front teeth song.
I like the Hippopotamus song.
I like the song with the Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment