Friday 8 December 2017

Tech Thursday

This morning was our hour of code.  We did a great job working as a team to code Robbie the robot back to his home!  It was then time for library were Ms.S read us the Canadian version of Deck the Halls and those who returned their library books chose another.  We then came back to class where we drew holiday pictures, built with lego and tinker toys and made pictures with loose parts.






I liked going to the library.
I like finding polka-dot with my friends.
This morning I like coding on the Ipads.
I liked making Christmas pictures.
I liked playing at the baby Jesus center.
This morning I liked playing with the loose parts.
I liked polka-dot watching us play.
I made an electrical tower.
This morning I liked playing at the puzzles.
I liked playing with my friend at the nativity scene.

This afternoon we worked on Christmas cards, built with brick blocks and light blocks and worked on our math skills with our math boxes. 

I like building a car at the light blocks.
I liked working on a Christmas card.
I liked playing teacher in the reading center.
I liked reading books.


Reminders:
Jump2Math tomorrow
Field trip to Cumberland Museum Dec. 14th.  Cash online closes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment