Tuesday 5 December 2017

Wet Tuesday


This morning we are talking about Advent. We are also learning our Christmas words in French. We enjoyed singing Light the Advent Candle.




















Morning comments:

I liked playing in the grocery store with my friends.
I liked playing with the mega blocks.
This morning I liked coding with Robbie the robot.
I liked playing at the marble center.
I liked reading a book.
I like drawing at the mural.
I liked writing a lot of Christmas words.
This morning I liked working in the baby Jesus center.
I liked making a Christmas tree at the craft table.

Thank you to our reading ladies for reading with us today. We now have 2 members of our 100 book club! Way to go!


100 book club members

I liked reading with the reading moms.
I liked building with the resource blocks. I built an apple factory.
I like playing at the coloring center with my friend.
I liked building a puzzle with my friend.
I liked playing with the brick blocks with my friend.
I liked Polka-dot watching us play.


Reminders:

You will receive an e-mail with our information and permission slip for the trip to Cumberland Village on Dec. 14th in the afternoon. We can only take 5 parent volunteers this time.
Thursday: Library book in big ziploc bag. Participating in the Hour of Code
Friday: Jump 2 Math in afternoon.
Pizza for those who ordered pizza.

We are collecting non perishable items for Shepherds of Good Hope. Thank you for your donations.
Blankets were sent home last Friday to be washed. Please send them back to school. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment