Friday 1 December 2017

Festive Friday

We have a special visitor in our class today. His name is Polka Dot and he is an elf. He said he will visit our class every day. We are acting out the 3 little pigs play with Mme Charlotte. The construction center has now been turned into a stable with clothes to act out the Christmas story. We have shepherds, sheep and a donkey. We also have a little manger and a Baby Jesus doll.

Upcoming activities:
Jump2Math activity on December 8th in the afternoon.
Field trip to Cumberland Heritage Museum in the afternoon of Dec. 14th.
Christmas Store morning of Dec. 14th
School Christmas concert: Dec. 20th in the afternoon.


Morning comments:

I like playing in the Baby Jesus center.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like colouring at the art table.
This morning I like building with playstix.
I like doing a survey - do you have an angel or a star on your tree?
I like making a booster train and a bed with the playstix.
I like learning our Christmas song.
I like doing the 3 little pigs play with Mme Charlotte.















Afternoon comments

I liked playing in the sand outside.
I like making an ornament.
I liked building with the park designer blocks.
I liked playing with the nativity set.











With all of the stuffy noses and coughing in our class, we are sending blankets home to be washed. Please return the blankets on Monday. Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment