Monday 18 December 2017

Snowy Monday

Reminder: We are having a practice tomorrow for our concert - if possible, please dress your child in red and white and if he or she has a Santa hat, please send it in to school. This also goes for Wednesday for our song in the concert. The concert starts at 1:00 on Wednesday. Thank you!

No library or reading log this week.

Please empty your child's school bag every night as we send crafts home. Thank you!

Pajama Day this Friday!

Dreambox information sent home - this is a free math program you can log into at home and your child can work on it at his or her own pace. See sheet in mailbag.






















I liked going to the gym.
I liked reading a story with Mrs.Jessica and a friend.
I liked playing in the kitchen.
I liked building at the block center.
I liked playing in Santa's workshop and writing a nice list.
This morning I liked reading.
I liked building with the red blocks.  I made a piano and a truck.
I liked trying cuisinaire rods.

Afternoon comments:

I like coming to school and learning stuff and playing with the playdough.
I like playing outside in the snow with my friends.
I like playing in the Santa Center.
I like coloring with my friend.
I like the elf watching us play.














No comments:

Post a Comment