Friday 1 December 2017

Wet Wednesday

This morning we practiced subitizing with ten frames, made patterns with gingerbread houses, and built letter with tangrams.  We also made pictures with pixel puzzles and built gingerbread houses with light blocks and ello blocks.

This morning I liked building in the construction site.
I liked making a gingerbread house.
I liked going to the gym.
I liked watching a three little pigs play.
I liked playing outside.
I liked making a poppy with the pixel puzzle.
This morning I liked writing letters.
I liked making a Christmas list.
I liked playing in the kitchen with my friends.



This afternoon we read the story of baby Jesus and then re-inacted the story with wooden dolls at our religion center.  We drew pictures of our favorite things at the art table.  We also used dominoes to count, add and write numbers at the math center.

I liked playing with the puzzles
I liked reading books to my friends.
I liked printing numbers on the chart.
I liked connecting the dots to make a picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment