Monday 11 December 2017

Marvelous Monday

We are getting ready for our performance in the Christmas Concert on Dec. 20th. If your child has a Santa hat, could he/she bring it to school on Dec. 20th for our performance. Thank you!

This morning we are making presents, building with playdough, counting and reading Christmas books.


We have a bin full of Christmas books!









Morning comments:

This morning I like playing at the book centre.
I like organizing the centres with my friends.
I like playing catch in the gym.
I like making my snowman.
I like reading a Christmas book.
This morning I like tidying up the kitchen with my friend.
I like doing the Write the Room.
I like that the elf is watching us play.
I like playing at the playdough.
I like playing with the magnet tiles.









Afternoon comments:

I like spelling letters.
This afternoon, I like making my card.
I like reading a book.
I like coming to school.
I like playing outside with my friends.
I like playing teacher with my friends and reading books.
I like working at the art table.
I made a statue with the blocks.


Reminders:

Tuesday: Reading log
Thursday: Library, Christmas store and trip to Cumberland Farm

We play outside every day. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment