Wednesday 13 December 2017

Sunny Wednesday

Reminders:

Christmas Store tomorrow morning. Your child can purchase some gifts for the family. The gifts will be wrapped at school. Make sure their money is in a labelled zip loc bag.

Library - we will only return library books today - no books over the holidays.
Trip to Cumberland Village. We are leaving the school at 12:00. Parent volunteers can meet us at Cumberland Village at 12:15. Please dress your child to be outside in the afternoon.

This morning we are identifying similarities and differences between Christmas decorations. We are using the viewmasters to look at Christmas pictures - angels, Mary and Joseph and Baby Jesus, the 3 Wisemen, shepherds. We are making gifts and using the playdough to make all kinds of objects. We are also using our large motor skills in the gym with Mme Charlotte.























I liked making a present.
I liked my friend reading me a book.
I liked making a Christmas card.
I like playing at the foam block center with my friend.
I liked singing O'Canada with the flag.
I liked going to gym class.
This morning I liked making a stable.
I liked making a den with my friends.
I liked writing Christmas words with the viewmasters.
This morning I liked making a bear den at the playdough center.
I liked playing outside with my friend.




Afternoon comments:

This afternoon, I like doing math.
I like making a little purse out of the red blocks.
I like making a decoration and a working ramp.
I like playing outside with my friend.
I like making a stable out of the red blocks, for Baby Jesus.
I like coloring decorations.
I like playing outside in the snow.
I made a snowcastle with my friend.
I made a cake out of snow.
I like the whole day!
I like running in the gym.
This afternoon, I like making decorations.









No comments:

Post a Comment