Monday 4 December 2017

Marvelous Monday

Today we are talking about Advent. We are learning about Baby Jesus born on Christmas Day. We are building, making Christmas presents and working together. We also went to the gym with Mme Charlotte and played hockey and played with hula hoops.

Reminders:

Tuesday: Reading log and 3 little books.
Thursday: Library book in big ziploc bag. Participating in the Hour of Code
Friday: Jump 2 Math in afternoon.
Pizza for those who ordered pizza.

We are collecting non perishable items for Shepherds of Good Hope. Thank you for your donations.
Blankets were sent home last Friday to be washed. Please send them back to school. Thank you!










Morning comments:

This morning I like playing at the pattern challenge and I like making a robot with my friend.
I like that the elf is watching us play.
I like playing in the kitchen.
I like working at the art table.
I like drawing Polka Dot at the craft table.
I like doing the Christmas song.
I like playing in the gym with the hula hoops.
I like playing at the Baby Jesus center.


This afternoon we made angels at the craft center, matched letter to make light strands and wrote Christmas words.  We also built with tinker toys and resource blocks.









Afternoon comments.

I like making an angel at the craft table.
This afternoon I like playing in the baby Jesus center.
I like our elf on the shelf.
I liked making a candy basket with magnet blocks.
I liked playing in the book center.
I liked writing a lot of Christmas words.
This afternoon I liked playing in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment