Tuesday 12 December 2017

Snowy Tuesday

It's an exciting day in Kindergarten! So much snow!

Morning comments:

I like writing Christmas words.
I like working with the playdough - I made a marble track.
I made a little bed for a bear with the playdough.
I like reading at the reading center. I read a bunny book.
I like writing the room.
I made a car out of playdough.
I wrote Christmas words on a stocking.
I like playing in the Baby Jesus center with my friends.
I like playing in the snow.
I like writing a lot of words.
I like coming to school.

Making Christmas words with Scrabble letters.

Writing Christmas words.


Writing the Room

Acting out the Christmas story with little characters


Mary, Joseph, an Angel and Baby Jesus
A special thank you to our reading buddies who came to read with us. They brought Christmas books today! We are also thankful for our reading moms who come and read with us every week. Thank you!

This is the last week for the Reading Log at school. Please continue reading over the holidays. We will start exchanging the books again in the new year! This week, we only sent two english books. We did not send any french books - some of our french books are missing. Please return any of our french books you may have at home. Thank you!















Afternoon comments:

I like playing outside in the snow with my friends.
I like making my snowman.
This afternoon, I like the liturgy and singing Candle, Candle.
I like singing in the other class.
I like making a castle with the foam blocks.
I like building a snowfort with my friends.
I like looking at the viewmasters.
I like playing in the snow.
I like making mountains in the snow.

Reminders:

Christmas Store is on Thursday. If your child would like to purchase something, please send in some money in a labelled bag.

Trip to the Farm on Thursday. Please dress for the weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment