Thursday 14 December 2017

Festive Thursday



Morning comments:

I like getting presents for my family.
I like shopping!
I like playing with the magtiles.
This morning, I like going to the Christmas store.
I like playing with the Lego with my friends.
I like tidying up and getting presents.
I like going to the gym and getting presents for my family.


























































Afternoon comments:

This afternoon, I like going on the field trip.
I like going on the wagon ride.
I like sleeping on the bus!
I like drinking the hot chocolate. Mme Chantal liked that too! :)
I like making a gingerbread man.
I like eating my gingerbread man.
I like seeing the horses.
I like telling Santa what I want for Christmas.
I like going on the bus.

We had  a great trip! We made gingerbread cookies, we had hot chocolate, we went on a wagon ride with two horses - Jack and Wilson - and met Santa and we also made a craft! It should be in your child's coat pocket! :)

All gingerbread men have been eaten!!!

I will post more pictures tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment